ARC Pointe Call Center utilizes extensive training and development processes to ensure high standards and that the best quality is constantly achieved. The initial training program establishes a standard, and ongoing coaching and client-specific training to allow for increased autonomy, alignment, consistency, and quality, we foster employees and provide them with the tools and support needed for success.
New Hire Training
ARC Pointe’s New Hire Training Program puts all new agents through a paid training course in our state-of-the-art, in-house training center, in which they learn:
- ARC Pointe’s background and corporate goals
- Quality standards and monitoring procedures
- During this training, agents will role-play and practice on test accounts to ensure they know how to efficiently navigate the systems they will be working with
Some areas of focus will vary depending on the communication channel the group is being trained for, as follows:
- Customer Care and sales skills as employed in a call center environment
- Operation of our call management system, designed to successfully navigate through each account and resolve calls quickly and effectively, decreasing talk and handle times
Live Chat & Email Support
- Customer Care and sales skills in an electronic environment, through the use of text communication best practices
- Operational best practices, understanding and maximizing the use of all console features
Dedicated Account & Culture Training
We believe that a dedicated agents model is the best approach to ensure quality service and performance. With that in mind, our agents go through specific call center training to handle the account they will be assigned to in order to go live as a representative.
Each account-specific training curriculum is developed by our Training Department and is typically approved by the client during the implementation process. We encourage our clients to be as involved in the process as they require. Once the training materials have been approved, we use a “train-the-trainer” approach for new accounts; developing experts on each of our client accounts and delivering the best training to our agents.
Our hands-on approach ensures your specific training curriculum is unique to your company and meets the goals of your account.
Agent monitoring and coaching are practiced on a daily, ongoing basis to ensure client goals and KPIs are being met. Training is always available to improve individual agent performance and address any needs that arise.